SmartClinic Urgent Care invites you to check the list below to see whether your question may be answered here. Please feel free to use the contact form, email, call us or simply visit us.
Frequently Asked Questions of SmartClinic Urgent Care
Do you accept my insurance?
We accept most insurance plans. Contact your provider or contact us if you are not sure. We currently accept the following:
- Advantage IPA
- Allied Phys.
- Anthem BC
- ADOC(Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, Inc.)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA(PPO)
- Bakerfield Famiily Medical Center(Group)
- CIGNA/Great West Health Care
- Caremore Health Plan
- Community Health Plan
- Coastal Communities Physicians Network
- Caduceus Medical Group
- Community Medical group
- Discount Health Network
- Desert Oasis Health Care(GRP/IPA)
- Eastland Medical Group
- Exeptional Care
- Greater Covina Medical Group
- Greater Sangabriel Valley
- Healthcare Partners
- Heritage Provider Network(Regal)
- Healthcare LA/ Med. Point
- Health Net(All)
- Heritage Physician Network(IPA)
- High Desert Medical Group
- Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group(IPA)
- Lakeside Medical Group
- La Puente Health Center
- Magan Medical Gp.
- Nuestra Familia (Regal)
- Pacific Independent Physician Association
- Physician Healthways
- Preferred IPA
- Physicians Association
- Rancho Family Medical Group
- Sierra Medical Group
More insurance carriers will be available in the near future.
I am a Kaiser patient. May I be seen by you?
During the day we will ask you to be seen by your primary medical doctor (PMD). If your PMD is not available, or it is after normal working hours, we will see you and report our findings to your PMD. You may be responsible for charges incurred at your visit.
How do you maintain patient privacy?
We adhere to HIPAA Guidelines, which is a federal law that very carefully protects your private healthcare information. It is our every intention to keep your personal information private. We normally forward information and lab results from your visit to your PMD to assist them in your care. If there some reason you don't want your record sent to your personal physician please let us know.